Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Final Countdown

Here we are, at the raggedy edge.
I finished up my publishing assignment, an essay/journal on nanopublishing. Cherish the day when you can get King Kong, deviantART, Neverwinter Nights, Dungeons and Dragons, and Empire Magazine legitimately into an essay.
Having gotten BloodRayne into another essay, and NWN and Morrowind into a presentation earlier. I think I'm on a roll.

Also finished my short story, and managed to wrap it evenly beneath the 10% over the word limit mark. Normally they end up so stilted... so I can hand that in tomorrow and not worry about going in next week. Shiny, cos NWN2 is out on Wednsday.

I'll do up my pwp journals tomorrow for submission and then its onto the last CIT essay, which has me somewhat terrified. Kid you not, I'll end up working everyday next week, which was supposed to be my breather before going to somewhere near the fulltime mark. Frak CIT. Just... frak it.

One more.
One frakking more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home