Monday, October 23, 2006

Essay Goes Round and Round

Unit: Publishing Practice 212 - Writing for Computers

Esssay, alas.
I was going to do copyright, but I was having such a hard time finding anything that wasn't "since the new reforms, blah...." and not actually finding the reforms, because the Australian Government sites are so badly maintained that the stuff is hiding there somewhere, unaccessible... and when you search it chucks up half a dozen untitled pdfs and how does that help anyone?! Besides, I was hoping to copy and paste my essay and that wouldn't work if I did copyright, yeah? Joking, Adrian, joking....

Eventually I abandoned copyright because I don't see me making the 2000 word count with no research. And I couldn't formulate an argument. So I switched to nanopublishing, and now I have an argument (not telling, its a surprise!) because I can't write an essay without one, its just too crippling. I'm hoping to get near the 2000 mark, and I'm also hoping for the 10% give or take.... hint.

And my research for that is kind of going in circles, which just leads me back here, because nanopublishing includes blogging. Biggest problem is trying to separate into topics because everything overlaps quite a bit.

I'm working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home